Getting into a jeep in the 80s felt a bit like getting into a futuristic tank. Whether you were the owner of the vehicle or a (lucky) kid, your eyes couldnt fail to be drawn to the clinometer, a symbol of a fondly remembered analogue age.
Now Clinovintage brings you the "land meter", letting you see the gradient of the road on your iphone with both pitch and roll readings - all you need for your vehicle. The land meter is still used by off road enthusiasts today to make sure the gradients encountered are suitable for the vehicle and warn of the risk of overturning.
- choose whether to visualize gradient readings as a percentage (as with road signs) or in degrees
- automatic calibration when switched on
- single click rapid calibration
- anti stand by on/off function
- various skins easily changed with a touch of the screen
- listen to music while in use
Want to try the application? Check out "Clinovintage Lite", the free, limited version of Clinovintage!
Become a Clinovintage fan on Facebook!
Follow Clinovintage on twitter